Benefits of Pure Water Technology
Going Green in your workplace starts by eliminating bottled water coolers and replacing it with Technology For a Healthy Planet™. Pure Water Technology® systems provide an endless supply of eco-friendly drinking water while reducing the carbon footprint of your business and helping to make a positive impact on the environment.
Bottled water companies promote an image of health and wellness, yet the life cycle of a bottle seems anything but healthy for both the workplace and the world we live in. These companies add millions of pollutants to our air during the manufacturing and transportation process.
The Healthy Choice
Connect Water® is the healthy & clean choice for your workplace.
- CleanContact™ technology infuses the touchpad and surrounding surfaces with an organic anti-microbial ingredient that protects against cross-contamination of germs in your workplace. Tests prove that a reduction in bacteria of 98% or more can be observed on CleanContact surfaces compared to surfaces that are not treated at all. This includes the
protection against a wide range of microbes including Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Oro staphira) and more.
- Multi-stage purification process including ozone disinfection removes 96% of total dissolved solids, organics (PCBs, chlorine, pharmaceuticals) and harmful bacteria & viruses.
- Stainless-steel holding tank is auto-sanitized daily eliminating bacteria, viruses and odor.
- Activated Oxygen Injection oxygenates the water during the Auto tank Sanitization process, delivering Freshness You Can Taste!
At Connect Water, we strive to make your life easier by providing you with the most convenient
- Quick & Easy Maintenance
- No Storing Or Lifting Heavy Bottles
- No Fluctuating Water Bills
- Continuous Supply Of Hot & Cold Purified Water
- Long Term Performance And Sustainability
- Unparalleled Customer Service
PHSI is a U.S. based manufacturer of water purification coolers and PHSI’s factory is a state of the art ISO 9001 and 14001 facility. Our pure water systems are tested and certified to the highest North American and European standards for safety and performance, including NSF/ANSI 42, 53 & 58, EnergyStar, UL, CE, and WQA Gold Seal.